All our summer schools are carefully selected to ensure a high standard of residential accommodation. Our on-campus residences provide comfortable and well-equipped accommodation in a safe and secure environment to ensure our students feel relaxed and at home during their study holiday.
- Single en-suite bedrooms in all locations
- Single with shared bathroom also available in Bath, Lincoln and Edinburgh
- Single or twin rooms in Edinburgh
- Shared kitchens and/or common rooms in all residences
- Bed linen, one towel and room keys are provided
- Rooms cleaned and bed linen changed weekly
- Self-service laundry facilities in all locations
- £40 damage deposit is taken on arrival and refunded on departure
- Free internet access is available on all campuses
- Disabled access accommodation in all locations
- Residential management team and other staff available 24/7 to supervise students
- 24 hour security guard in all locations
- Please note we do not offer home stay accommodation in any location
Our students are provided with full-board catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in all centres. Meals are usually provided on campus but also include packed lunches and dinners out (with vouchers) on late-return excursions and on London/Edinburgh stays.
- Full-board catering includes continental or hot breakfast (depending on centre), 2-course hot lunch and 2-course hot dinner
- Packed lunches are provided for all full-day excursions
- We aim to offer a balanced and varied diet with healthy eating options available at every meal
- A selection of fresh fruit is available with every meal and a self-service salad bar is available at lunch and dinner time
- Fresh drinking water is available at every meal
- A £10 meal voucher is provided on late-return excursions for dinner in a choice of restaurants and fast food outlets
- Meal vouchers are provided for breakfast, lunch and dinner on London & Edinburgh stays
- Special diets are catered for at no additional cost including coeliac, vegetarian, pork-free, halal etc.
- Please inform us before arrival of any special dietary requirements